4/28/2002

I am trying to work on the blog graphics - this is such a fun set, but can't get my little java scroll to work right. For now, I'll let it hang like this, but there are some alignment problems I hope to fix in a few days. I am torn - on the one hand, I'd like to spend the entire day fiddling around with graphics, etc. On the other hand, I have a baby to prepare for and am getting the "nesting" urge! I need to dredge out the kids' room one more time and make room for some baby stuff. In addition, I have some sewing and mending to get caught up on and I can't even tell you how terribly messy my bedroom is. Door stays closed all day. Yuck! I can't remember how long it has been since I dusted and vacuumed the living room and the kitchen floor? Crusty! I mean it! Plus I have all these crafty projects I'd like to be able to work on and scrapbooking too. Boring post but it's where my head's at right now. I am gonna go clean something so I'll feel a little less stressed out! LOL!