4/08/2002

Well, it finally happened to me, too. Feeling boring, so I make a cute post stabbing fun at myself and hit "Post & Pubish" . . . . and it vanished!!! Argh Now I know how you felt, Jenn!

Short version of the aformentioned story: My smart-a** cat, who has figured out that if she wakes up my kids, I will feed her or let her out, has started opening their bedroom door at night and waking up my light sleeping dd! She used to try to wake me up, but when I learned to ignore her, she went for the kids. SO . . . . I tell my dh that the kids' door doesn't close and it needs a new door knob. SO . . . . he gets one and has tremendous difficulty getting the old on off - it's stuck! - finally uses the saws-all to get it, puts on the new one, shuts the door and guess what? It STILL doesn't shut. Turns out the door is warped just enough to make it too hard for my dd to latch it in the middle of the night. Drats. Foiled again. I suppose next time dh will check it out before taking my word for it? 8-]

So I was going to start doing the friday five from last week. "Fun," I thought, "I can do this. I'll join in." But when I realized all my answers to this latest list would be the same and potty talk at that, I decided to wait until later! Read Ali's and then picture each answer as "pee" and you get the drift. Check out the Friday Five site. Come back and I'll promise to try to keep the potty talk to a minimum!