6/08/2002

Not sure why I'm blogging this - for my own posterity, I suppose, because my sister DOESN"T HAVE INTERNET!?!?!?!?!

So anyway, I got a phone call from my sister today. Very cool. Her name is Shannon. She is actually my half sis and we were raised apart. Here lately, we have been exploring our relationship and I must say it is pretty nice to be able to say "My sister. . . .". What a trip. I think my mom would be thrilled. I must say that for the most part, I have been able to accept that things happen for a reason, and God's plan is beautiful, but I do still feel a great amount of sorrow because I have family members out there that I really don't know. Very sad. I pray God will bless each and every one of them. It's been hard, seemingly impossible, to try to rebuild these relationships after so many years, kind of bittersweet, but nice. And worth it. I hope that God will be glorified in them.