8/04/2002

Feeling a little under the weather right now, but had to blog this: I am now an official Graphic Addict!! Woohoo I am having some fun now!

In addition, we are starting our homeschool back up tomorrow. I regret having taken such a long break, and the kids watched WAY too much tv over the last few months, but it is going to be a bit tough to get back into the groove. We are using the Robinson Curriculum which is a self-teaching style - I am modeling the self-teaching thing with my web design. (Fun and a good example - great, now if I can just show a little self-discipline by not sitting here all day!!! We'll call that devotion to responsibility, right? ;-P) WE have already seen this work, but we are not doing all of the no tv, no computer, no sugar route. Maybe we should, but I just don't see it. I do try to limit these things, but I'm not sure they need to be completely eliminated. Boy this turned into a long post - I need to move this over to my homeschool blog. What blog, you say? Well I am planning on starting one. Watch for the link if you are interested. This will be a better managed extension of my homeschool notebook. You can see I am a bit behind on that puppy!