8/20/2002

Well, I am recovering. From my first experience in an online forum/club. I won't say who or give details because that could be hurtful. I have already said enough, me thinks, but I have a few thoughts that will feel good written down. When I started to feel uncomfortable about where the group was going, I tried to extricate myself gracefully. I think that failed. It is unfortunate because now there will be taking of sides and all of that 'stuff'. My decision (and the decision of others) to leave the group wasn't meant to be hurtful or judgemental in the sense that aren't we better than they, but rather, we can't agree on a fundamental issue, so we must leave. It's too bad folks took it personally. Sometimes timing is everything. That's all I have to say about that. (Thank you Forrest Gump.)