10/26/2002

1. What is your favorite scary movie?
Used to love all the Stephen King stories - must have grown out of that. Nowadays, I don't care for movies that are just scary and nothing else. However, I do enjoy a story with a good spin.

2. What is your favorite Halloween treat?
I love candy corn. Seriously, I o.d. on it about once a year. That and Sweettarts. Seriously.

3. Do you dress up for Halloween? If so, describe your best Halloween costume.
Don''t dress up - don't decorate - it's just a "holiday" I prefer not to celebrate. Partially due to the ancient pagan meaning behind it, and partly because people tend to act like idiots - like I need another excuse for that lol! (I am referring to egging of the cars, etc here)

4. Do you enjoy going to haunted houses or other spooky events?
Nope. Trying to keep up with the dust in my own mansion is spooky enough.

5. Will you dress up for Halloween this year?
Like every other year. My momma costume just gets better, more realistic with age. (eek!)