11/21/2002

A day in the life ....

I just got back from taking all three kids to Costco for lunch and shopping. Ate too much (have you tried their hand dipped ice cream bars? Anybody....don't. They are disgustingly delicious. I'll be paying for that for awhile - and we all shared just one!) Came home with a toy after declaring as we walked in "We are NOT looking at toys. We are NOT going to buy any toys today." Sigh. Well, I was able to justify it because one of the kids had birthday money coming to them (it was in my wallet and got spent - sheesh!) and the toy came with two, so we are saving one to give as a Christmas present. Anybody buying my story? And I wonder why my kids argue with me --- They know I'll cave! All the while the baby is teething on top tooth number two and so pretty much had to carry him through the store. Thank goodness he's so cute!