3/26/2002

Updated the graphics for me blog. Fun! I find it must be an obsession - the fun isn't having a great set up, but putting a new one up! Silly? And I feel a bit guilty ditching that great set from love-productions. There are some wonderful sets at her house! Thanks Kristine! But, I have gained a bit of confidence on the whole blog building thing and wanted to try out my own set. Cool.

I feel sorry for my friend from church, Kala. She made the mistake of calling to see how I was doing Sunday afternoon. BIG mistake. Why? Well, because no one else has bothered to see! So . . . . when a whiner like me gets asked, she's happy to divulge any and all details of her misery! LOL! Sorry Kala! I missed two weeks of church and a wedding and I am feeling a bit cooped up, so when I get someone cornered on the phone, well, can I really be held responsible? I just hope Kala didn't learn her lesson!

On that subject, I was a bit frustrated over the weekend. On Friday, I called my excellent obgyn. I knew I had a sinus infection in the making and didn't want the weekend I apparently was destined to have. He said,"Sudafed." end of story. So there I was by Sat nite, in excruciating pain and no options. But, Monday am he gave me antibiotics and things are much better now. So long as I don't cough this baby out!!!