8/30/2002

Well Kaitlin had a complete meltdown tonight - asthma. She's so peculiar. She does not get them from environmental conditions, but rather get a cold and often in less than 12 hours requires a breathing treatment. Came real close to heading out to emergency tonight - it was BAD. It had been so long since she went sick on us that we couldn't find all the stuff. And some of her meds had gone past date - it was a mess. Ummm . . . I think we're under control now. We'll see how the night progresses. Thankfully, dh is staying home from work tomorrow so he helped out tonight and will be there for me tomorrow as well. So glad he's my hubby! We are a sad bunch, though, sometimes! LOL! Dh has diabetes, high blood pressure and cholesterol. I have Lupus and am looking to go diabetic eventually, too. Daughter has asthma. Sons are perfect. Can't complain. I feel so for my eldest boy - he has to fill in the gaps sometimes. He is so sweet about it and helps out however he can. He sure loves his little brother. I can see them being very close later on - they are already building such a sweet relationship! Oh, Hey, did I mention? We had Ian baptized last weekend. Ooh I am having deja vous. Hate that.