7/19/2002

I have super momma news that I am going to cross post to both of my blogs: Ian is sleeping in six and seven hour intervals! Wahooo! Neither of the other two kids did that until they were much older. What a welcome break. I swear he's bigger every time he wakes up! My little chubba bubba. He took a nap yesterday from 2 until 7:30, went back to bed at 9:30, slept until 2:30, waking only for a feeding and back to sleep until . . . well, he's still sleeping and it is 9 am! Yes, I have checked to see if he is breathing - several times, in fact!

All this baby sleeping enabled me to get caught up on my blog list - and noticed that Sandra added me to her blog list. Kewl! Me too, Sandra! I have been lazy and surfing to your blog and some others via Jenn's Journal and /or Random Rantings! I guess I'd better update my own reads list, eh? I need to redo this blog in a few weeks and I'll do it then, I suppose. (Thanks for the suggestions re: page loading!)

I also have been loving Kitty's Art Reviews - I especially love Claire Robinson and Kerri Smith. I rec'd as graphic payment Kerri's Story in a Box: The Princess and the Pea- VERY cute! "I had it on my wishlist for Kaitlin," I told myself, but guess what?! I think I like it more! LOL.