7/14/2002

Thanks for your support, Rose and Jenn! I have been a really boring blogger lately, but decided instead of whining about not feeling so great or going without sleep etc \;-P that I'll just be quiet!

I have been a little obsesso about the homeschool site and to that end, anyone notice if the pages seemed slow to load? I'll gladly pay someone with 28.8 to check out my page loading speeds! Front page says it takes 93 seconds at 28.8 to download the page. Doesn't that seem a bit slow? Here I thought simplifying the graphics would help, but it increased by 50 seconds, according to FP! Bummer. Of course, I can't tell all of this because I have DSL and it is pretty quick. I am so spoiled. It got so hot today that I didn't even sit at the computer and we stayed home from church! It has been over 100 degrees since last Sunday! I haven't been out of the house since , , , ok I'm whining again. See what I mean? Big Lucy WAHHHH! Oh that feels better now. Thanks. I needed that.