5/22/2002

How boring am I? I have just sat here for 5 minutes, reviewing my databanks (faulty and full of holes that they are) looking for something to blog about! Sheesh. Pretty sad. OK - well I have a few things. My problem is that my B-B-Baby Blog and this one are kind of meshing for me as the big day looms. It is just about the only thing on my mind right now. For those of you not reading the other blog, we are scheduled to go induce next Wednesday. I'd go today if I thought I could get away with it! Anyway, in preparation, I have been creating baby-themed/announcement blog templates. I'm on my third and a little stumped, but I thought I would not post them to the web until I decide which one I want to use for myself! Stingy!! I am starting to get that proprietary feeling about some of my sets. I put so much into them and don't want to give them away! LOL! I suffer the same experience with sewing and crafting items. Do all "artists"do this? Can I call myself an artist? Ah, I am too hormonal for this discussion right now. Feet swelling as we speak.

I received this lovely little story in my inbox this am - made me tear up. Probably hormonal, and certainly especially relevant to me right now, but you might enjoy it, too. I had in mind both of my children's threadbare, colorless blankies and have been looking forward to starting a new one with this baby - I love the association the author draws between these wonderful childhood comforters to the Ultimate Comforter.

Gotta go waddle around or my balloon feet will start to float! ;-p