5/20/2002

Went swimming yesterday. I would just like to say that gravity stinks. Well, I suppose you can make an argument for it. But it was so nice for my tummy to be weightless for awhile, but getting out and over that ladder was a bummer! And today it's only supposed to be in the seventies and raining, so to avoid cardiac arrest, I'll probably stay out of the ice water. Oh well.

Talked to Jenn this am - such a sweetie! Check out her new blog set - it's so . . . Jenn! (Sorry I couldn't call earlier. If my dh would just go to work at 6:30 like he used ta, nahh, that just means I'd have to get up that much earlier to cook. Nevermind. )

While I am on the subject - I think I am gonna get banned from the Groovy Blog! Every time I post to her tagboard, I manage to get it in there twice! Sheesh, how embarrassing! I finally figured it out and promise (I think) not to do it again. She's got an adorable new "thang" on her blog today, too. Check it out.