5/24/2002

So . . . I am so tired and swollen and my house is so messy. I am a bad momma - I put my kids to work. Slave labor. Actually, it worked out pretty well. We all three just cleaned, dusted and vacuumed the living room. It took like an hour longer than if I could've done it myself, but it's done now! I let Henry off school early today so he can help out around the house and even Kait is pitching in. I think for lunch I'll make good old fashioned grilled cheese 'sammiches' and I may not even make them eat any vegetables with it! (Maybe some fruit, though!) They worked pretty hard and now we can actually enjoy the room.

I also did my first baby laundry! I am washing some little gowns and caps and mitts - yellow duckies everywhere - to take to the hospital in a few days. Control freak that I am, I am disappointed I didn't bother to get matching receiving blankets! Hmmm . . . maybe I'll do a little yellow duckie set! Well, I need to pay the bills first. Then if I can still sit here, I'll play around with it. We'll see.